Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Fitness Freak!

Oooooh, it ran all over the body today when I noticed that the clock was getting closer to five, so I could go home and pull on my workout clothes! Would running a session on KIT Fridhemsplan really but skipped it and I'm going with lots of running on Zenit instead, but this was not true. Started out a bit too hard so got cramp in my shin, so damn ugly and a bit inexperienced to me to know that I get so when I start to run too hard directly ...

So it was a little less running and more leg exercises today. Drove legs actually but it was nice, less fun when you try to go down the stairs, however, haha of course they are like spaghetti! :) Hopefully I have soreness in the morning so I know it took a bit ...


Now I am lying on the couch and watch baseball; Lugi - Eslöv. Must say I agree on Lugi to think they deserve a national finals spot liiiite more than Eslöv do!